Sunday, December 7, 2014

BAIT AND SWITCH: THE SANTA CLARA CITY ATTORNEY'S OFFICE

When John recently submitted his latest claim form to the City of Santa Clara; he apparently failed to fill the form out correctly. This caused the City Attorney's office to contact John and give him until January of 2015 to correct the mistakes then re-submit the form; also suggesting John contact an attorney to help him fill out the form. So John then called the Santa Clara City Attorney's office asking for help in filling out the form; only to be retaliated against for calling. 

John then spoke to one of the City Attorney's female assistants; who promptly hung up the phone on John. John then called back and spoke to yet another female assistant; only to be retaliated against by accused John of "harassing" her by asking for help!?! Instead of offering assistance; they attempted to unlawfully intimidate and/or coerce John; who then sent an email the very next day to President Obama: > sent Nov 26 (11 days ago) to President & Santa Clara City Attorney: 

"Mister Obama; I have been dealing with the City of Santa Clara for about ten years now regarding civil rights violations etc; but the city has been doing nothing but playing games with me and my life and rights. The CIty Attorney even sent me a letter telling me that I did not fill out the claim form correctly; therefore I need to get and attorney to help me fill it out. So I called the City Attorney's office asking for help; AND THE B#%CH HAD THE GALL OF SAYING I WAS HARASSING THEM! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT SHIT!? so...anyway...the federal government needs to finally crack down on this crooked city ASAP; because I am tired of playing baby games with these idiots...thanks..."

Title 18, U.S.C., Section 241
Conspiracy Against Rights / Title 42, U.S.C., Section 14141
This statute makes it unlawful for two or more persons to conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person of any state, territory or district in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him/her by the Constitution or the laws of the United States, (or because of his/her having exercised the same).  

No comments:

Post a Comment